Discover a 5-star luxury boutique Seoul hotel that is the essence of luxury and urban sophistication. Perfectly situated in the heart of the Gangnam financial district, Park Hyatt Seoul hotel is located directly opposite the COEX Convention and Exhibition Center.
Our luxury design hotel occupies a visually striking 24-store building, with the unique top-floor lobby affording stunning panoramic views on South Korea’s capital. The hotel’s sleek glass façade is just a hint of the modern luxuries you will encounter.
Indulge yourself in a splendid range of guest features, including extraordinary rooms and suites featuring natural elements of Myanmar oak and stone, spa-style bathrooms and commanding city views, a gorgeous heated infinity indoor swimming pool, and the exquisite Park Club Spa & Fitness Centre. Park Hyatt Seoul hotel’s highly acclaimed dining options include the main restaurant Cornerstone specializing in meats and seafood prepared in wood-burning ovens, along The Lounge on the top floor offering authentic Korean and Western cuisine and beverages with panoramic city views, and The Timber House bar & restaurant offering premium beverages and Japanese cuisine complemented by live performances.
Park Hyatt hotels are typically small and distinguished properties designed to meet the needs of discerning individual travellers, promising elegant and gracious service on a personal, intimate scale. Park Hyatt Seoul represents a further step in Hyatt’s development in North Asia and strengthens the global network of the award winning Park Hyatt brand in Asia Pacific.
Throughout your stay, you will enjoy the undivided attention of a gracious guest services staff that prides itself on anticipating your every need.
– A total 185 guestrooms including 38 suites
– Largest deluxe rooms in the city (52m2 / 600ft2) and suite rooms of varying configurations and sizes
– Natural light source through 3.4m (11.15ft) floor-to-ceiling windows in every guestroom
– Spacious spa-inspired bathrooms in sculpted stone with a deep soaking bath and a rain shower
– Multi-line telephone and high-speed wireless Internet access
– Flat-screen television and a stereo system with multi-channel satellite program and DVD/CD equipment
– MP3 speaker
– Espresso coffee machine
– Personal safe
– Rooms for non-smokers or physically challenged guests
Services and Facilities
– Lobby located on the 24th floor
– 24-hour business center on the 23rd floor
– 24-hour concierge service
– 24-hour in-room dining service
– Housekeeping service twice per day
– Laundry and dry-cleaning service
– Valet parking service
Restaurants and Bars
– Cornerstone, an open kitchen restaurant specializing in grilled meats and seafood prepared in wood-burning ovens
– The Timber House featuring three bars – Sake/Soju/Sushi Bar, Whisky Bar and Cocktail Bar – and exquisite Japanese cuisine accompanied by live performances
– The Lounge located on the 24th floor, offering panoramic views of Gangnam and serving authentic Korean dishes and light snacks, afternoon tea, desserts and beverages throughout the day
– Infinity pool on the 24th floor offering spectacular Gangnam views
– Fitness studio with cardiovascular equipment from TechnoGym, including a wide array of entertainment options and weight-training facilities
– Spa offerings including facials and body treatments
– Meeting rooms and board rooms ranging in size from 27 to 112㎡ (total of 317㎡)
– Natural light source through 3.4m (11.15ft) floor-to-ceiling windows
– Equipped with a built-in LCD projector, a flat-screen TV, a DVD/CD and teleconferencing facilities
– High-speed wireless Internet access
– Tailored packages for personalized events, from business meeting to social gatherings
– First-class customized catering service for off-site events